Healthy Hearing & Balance Care is an audiology clinic based in the Eastern Suburb of Bondi Junction in Sydney.
We are a private independent audiology practice bringing together the expertise of audiology, otology and neuro-physiotherapy to provide customised strategies for the prevention, assessment and rehabilitation of all hearing and balance disorders of children, adults and the elderly.
Our mission is to care for the hearing and balance needs of our patients by utilising the best of our knowledge and expertise. We use the latest available technology, methods and procedures.
- Our clinic is situated on the top floor of a modern tower in the heart of Bondi Junction in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
- Access is easy using public transport as Bondi Junction train station and bus interchange is only 50 metres away (Google map).
- Parking is readily available at street meters and shopping centres within a 50 meters range.
- All services are provided by appointment which may be arranged via email or call on +612 9387 3599
- Our friendly staff will contact you to confirm your appointments 2 days prior to schedule.
- A medical referral is recommended to access Medicare rebates to appropriate test procedures.
- A report of your results will be forwarded to your doctor within 72 hours of your visit.
- Our clientele ranges from 8 months old infants to the very elderly.
- Please download referral here.
- Parts and batteries for all hearing devices are supplied at the clinic for your convenience.
- Opening hours are Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
The professional team of Healthy Hearing and Balance Care, located in Bondi Junction, have developed a reputation of being able to solve the hearing and balance needs of those who could not be helped elsewhere. Dr Celene McNeill, the director, together with Prof Bill Gibson and Ms Kathee DeLapp have a special interest in Meniere’s disease, tinnitus and other chronic auditory and vestibular disorders. Our qualified audiologist Danielle Dennis provides independent advice, diagnosis and recommendations to support all hearing and balance conditions.
Director Dr Celene McNeill
Dr Celene McNeill is a fully qualified audiologist holding a bachelor of applied sciences in speech and hearing obtained at PUCC Brazil, a Masters of Audiology and a PhD in Meniere’s disease from Macquarie University in Australia.
Celene has been working as an audiologist in Australia since 1989 and has a broad professional experience as a clinician, researcher, speaker, advisor and board member of the following professional and charity associations related to
- Audiology Australia: past representative of NSW in the federal executive committee
- Independent Audiologists Australia: past vice-president
- Australian College of Audiology: affiliate member
- American Academy of Audiology (AAA): international member
- Australian Tinnitus Association NSW: past board director and past president
- Cicada Australia Inc: affiliate member
- Hearing Research and Diagnostic Centre – Precision Hearing: past chief audiologist
- International Tinnitus Association: member and organiser of the Xth seminar
- Macquarie University Audiology Clinic: past clinical educator
- Macquarie University Faculty of Human Sciences: honorary associate
- Meniere’s Support Group of NSW: past board member and professional advisor
- Meniere’s Research Fund Inc: director of the board and scientific committee member
- Neuromonics Inc: past professional consultant
- Prosper Meniere Society: member
- Self Help Group for the Hard of Hearing (SHHH): affiliate member
- St Vincent’s Hospital Hearing and Balance Centre: co-founder and past director
Emeritus Prof Otology